Increase text size Decrease text size

Military & Overseas Voting

Any Questions?

Qualified electors who are members of the uniformed services, their family members or qualified electors residing overseas may apply for an absentee ballot.



Uniformed & Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Infomation (Ohio Secretary of State website)


Form 11-A: Application for Absent Voter's Ballot (PDF)


FPCA - Federal Post Card Application (PDF)


Federal Voting Assistance Program Website




Download Adobe Reader to read PDF format documents